- Falling in love can produce very intense cognitive and effective changes
- Love modifies certain brain's chemicals, such as hormones and neurotransmitters
- CogniFit expert distinguishes 4 consequences that love has on our brain
- Cognitive decline is the primary cause of premature aging.
- CogniFit suggests incorporating new habits to help increase brain plasticity.
- Improving existing and new neural networks may increase cognitive function for a longer lifespan
Goal-oriented behavior requires mental energy, cognitive skills, and planning. CogniFit helps increase neuroplasticity to prepare for upcoming changes in habits. Training different cognitive skills may help complete a person's New Year's resolutions.
62% of people surveyed in 2015 said their stress level was very elevated during the holidays. Cognitive shifting and updating are the main cognitive skills used during the holidays. CogniFit's years of testing and training make it a great option to help determine the state of cognitive skills during the holidays.
- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage
- High demanding jobs need scores above 50% in executive functions.
- Does the brain play an important part in being a well-rounded policymaker?
- What are the most important skills to look for in a candidate?
- A night out might have more consequences for the brain
- Recent studies have shown that cognitive skills are affected by hangovers
- Once the alcohol has left the person's body they may still not be able to work or drive
- CogniFit data shows that an impairment in these cognitive abilities may jeopardize a person's daily life
CogniFit team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties resulting from depression.
Leading researchers use CogniFit brain training tools to help prevent health risks and identify seniors associated with danger of falls