Goal-oriented behavior requires mental energy, cognitive skills, and planning. CogniFit helps increase neuroplasticity to prepare for upcoming changes in habits. Training different cognitive skills may help complete a person's New Year's resolutions.
- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage
- A night out might have more consequences for the brain
- Recent studies have shown that cognitive skills are affected by hangovers
- Once the alcohol has left the person's body they may still not be able to work or drive
- CogniFit data shows that an impairment in these cognitive abilities may jeopardize a person's daily life
Leading researchers use CogniFit brain training tools to help prevent health risks and identify seniors associated with danger of falls
CogniFit launches a new website to improve customer experience and bring new features to its growing user base
Advanced innovations, the aging population and new discoveries drive the brain fitness market, forecasted to reach over $4 billion by 2021
New scientific evidence shows how CogniFit solutions are both effective and useful, and why few brain and neuroscientific solutions work.