- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage
- High demanding jobs need scores above 50% in executive functions.
- Does the brain play an important part in being a well-rounded policymaker?
- What are the most important skills to look for in a candidate?
- A night out might have more consequences for the brain
- Recent studies have shown that cognitive skills are affected by hangovers
- Once the alcohol has left the person's body they may still not be able to work or drive
- CogniFit data shows that an impairment in these cognitive abilities may jeopardize a person's daily life
CogniFit team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties resulting from depression.
CogniFit continues to develop its large range of neuropsychological tests by including a digital cognitive evaluation designed to help screen and evaluate the risk index for the presence of dyslexia.
CogniFit continues to grow its neuropsychological test offering with the launch of a Cognitive Assessment Battery for Insomnia (CAB-IN). This digital test allows for a complete cognitive screening and assessment to help evaluate the risk of having this sleep disorder with excellent reliability.
CogniFit has expanded its large range of neuropsychological tests to a digital cognitive evaluation designed to help measure the risk index for the presence of ADD or ADHD symptoms with excellent reliability.
CogniFit research team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties in cancer patients who are experiencing the mental fog known as chemo brain
CogniFit research team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties in patients with fibromyalgia