62% of people surveyed in 2015 said their stress level was very elevated during the holidays. Cognitive shifting and updating are the main cognitive skills used during the holidays. CogniFit's years of testing and training make it a great option to help determine the state of cognitive skills during the holidays.
- User experience has become the center of technology development.
- CogniFit has adapted its new products for mobile devices to further enhance user experience.
- CogniFit apps have been segmented by product and are oriented to specific user needs.
- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage
- High demanding jobs need scores above 50% in executive functions.
- Does the brain play an important part in being a well-rounded policymaker?
- What are the most important skills to look for in a candidate?
- A night out might have more consequences for the brain
- Recent studies have shown that cognitive skills are affected by hangovers
- Once the alcohol has left the person's body they may still not be able to work or drive
- CogniFit data shows that an impairment in these cognitive abilities may jeopardize a person's daily life
CogniFit team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties resulting from depression.
CogniFit continues to develop its large range of neuropsychological tests by including a digital cognitive evaluation designed to help screen and evaluate the risk index for the presence of dyslexia.
CogniFit continues to grow its neuropsychological test offering with the launch of a Cognitive Assessment Battery for Insomnia (CAB-IN). This digital test allows for a complete cognitive screening and assessment to help evaluate the risk of having this sleep disorder with excellent reliability.
CogniFit has expanded its large range of neuropsychological tests to a digital cognitive evaluation designed to help measure the risk index for the presence of ADD or ADHD symptoms with excellent reliability.
CogniFit research team has developed a digital neuropsychological test designed to help screen cognitive difficulties in cancer patients who are experiencing the mental fog known as chemo brain