Stress levels related to prolonged confinement may increase the risk of cognitive impairment in seniors. A prolonged state of stress can cause alterations in mental health.
With 300 million students worldwide now stuck at home, parents are looking for solutions to challenge their children's mind
CogniFit's tests and EEG can help determine the stimulated brain areas of each cognitive skill.
CogniFit's cognitive test was used to research models for adaptive learning through EEG.
CogniFit continues to be a world leader in brain training and new technologies.
Study shows that CogniFit's Cognitive Brain Training Program is considered one of the most reliable brain training programs; This digital brain fitness solution includes more than 30 brain games and 18 assessments; CogniFit continues leading the brain training market
- Falling in love can produce very intense cognitive and effective changes
- Love modifies certain brain's chemicals, such as hormones and neurotransmitters
- CogniFit expert distinguishes 4 consequences that love has on our brain
- Cognitive decline is the primary cause of premature aging.
- CogniFit suggests incorporating new habits to help increase brain plasticity.
- Improving existing and new neural networks may increase cognitive function for a longer lifespan
Goal-oriented behavior requires mental energy, cognitive skills, and planning. CogniFit helps increase neuroplasticity to prepare for upcoming changes in habits. Training different cognitive skills may help complete a person's New Year's resolutions.
62% of people surveyed in 2015 said their stress level was very elevated during the holidays. Cognitive shifting and updating are the main cognitive skills used during the holidays. CogniFit's years of testing and training make it a great option to help determine the state of cognitive skills during the holidays.
- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage
- High demanding jobs need scores above 50% in executive functions.
- Does the brain play an important part in being a well-rounded policymaker?
- What are the most important skills to look for in a candidate?
Leading researchers use CogniFit brain training tools to help prevent health risks and identify seniors associated with danger of falls
CogniFit launches a new website to improve customer experience and bring new features to its growing user base
CogniFit launches in South Korea and now offers its cognitive tests and brain training to the top 3 Asian markets including Japan and China
Advanced innovations, the aging population and new discoveries drive the brain fitness market, forecasted to reach over $4 billion by 2021
New scientific evidence shows how CogniFit solutions are both effective and useful, and why few brain and neuroscientific solutions work.