CogniFit's tests and EEG can help determine the stimulated brain areas of each cognitive skill.
CogniFit's cognitive test was used to research models for adaptive learning through EEG.
CogniFit continues to be a world leader in brain training and new technologies.
Study shows that CogniFit's Cognitive Brain Training Program is considered one of the most reliable brain training programs; This digital brain fitness solution includes more than 30 brain games and 18 assessments; CogniFit continues leading the brain training market
CogniFit cognitive insomnia assessment is designed to help quickly and accurately detect the presence of symptoms and problems in the cognitive processes affected by insomnia.
CogniFit cognitive insomnia test now includes an assessment of insomnia symptoms and sleep hygiene.
20% of Americans have a sleep disorder, insomnia being the main one.
- Falling in love can produce very intense cognitive and effective changes
- Love modifies certain brain's chemicals, such as hormones and neurotransmitters
- CogniFit expert distinguishes 4 consequences that love has on our brain
- Cognitive decline is the primary cause of premature aging.
- CogniFit suggests incorporating new habits to help increase brain plasticity.
- Improving existing and new neural networks may increase cognitive function for a longer lifespan
Goal-oriented behavior requires mental energy, cognitive skills, and planning. CogniFit helps increase neuroplasticity to prepare for upcoming changes in habits. Training different cognitive skills may help complete a person's New Year's resolutions.
62% of people surveyed in 2015 said their stress level was very elevated during the holidays. Cognitive shifting and updating are the main cognitive skills used during the holidays. CogniFit's years of testing and training make it a great option to help determine the state of cognitive skills during the holidays.
- User experience has become the center of technology development.
- CogniFit has adapted its new products for mobile devices to further enhance user experience.
- CogniFit apps have been segmented by product and are oriented to specific user needs.
- 3.2 billion people worldwide use social media
- CogniFit explains how cognitive skills might be affected by social media usage