Stress levels related to prolonged confinement may increase the risk of cognitive impairment in seniors. A prolonged state of stress can cause alterations in mental health.
With 300 million students worldwide now stuck at home, parents are looking for solutions to challenge their children's mind
CogniFit's tests and EEG can help determine the stimulated brain areas of each cognitive skill.
CogniFit's cognitive test was used to research models for adaptive learning through EEG.
CogniFit continues to be a world leader in brain training and new technologies.
Study shows that CogniFit's Cognitive Brain Training Program is considered one of the most reliable brain training programs; This digital brain fitness solution includes more than 30 brain games and 18 assessments; CogniFit continues leading the brain training market
- Falling in love can produce very intense cognitive and effective changes
- Love modifies certain brain's chemicals, such as hormones and neurotransmitters
- CogniFit expert distinguishes 4 consequences that love has on our brain
- Cognitive decline is the primary cause of premature aging.
- CogniFit suggests incorporating new habits to help increase brain plasticity.
- Improving existing and new neural networks may increase cognitive function for a longer lifespan